…Learn about Custom in a webinar from CloudBees. They'll do a deep dive into two core extensibility concepts at the heart of their platform: ClickStarts and ClickStacks. for the Cloud
* Check out how Universal Places Serves Up with the CloudBees Platform and a little help from Vacations !
* Did you miss our with webinar BlazeMeter on Finding and Fixing Performance Bottlenecks ? Don't worry. You can view the recording here …
…events from our partners. This month's spotlight includes content from, CloudBees, ZeroTurnaround, , and some of our new partners.
* Congratulations to our partner Joyent! Joyent and Node.js are InfoWorld Technology of the Year Award winners. Our partner CloudBees was mentioned, too.
* ZeroTurnaround unveils Rebel Labs - its IT research and content portal.
* In this case study from CloudBees, find out how Egraphs uses the CloudBees Platform…
…winners, including Rhomobile ., , , CloudBees, and add-on provider
is a venerable publication in the technology world, and this is the first time they've given awards in the cloud space. We see this as another major point of validation for platform-as-a-service, and cloud technologies more generally. 2011 was the year that came into the greater collective consciousness of the technology industry. We can't …
If you haven't already heard, last week we launched New , the latest … Connect
…Add Services . There you can learn more about get ! for freeand add it your application stack. To finish, enable New Relic from the configuration page of your application. And best of all, CloudBees customers
…conference as both a sponsor and CloudBees partner. Stop by our table (next to CloudBees) to see in action, meet our team and pick up your free Data Nerd tshirt.
If you're a CloudBees customer, don't forget you get New Relic Standard free of charge . Or to see what you're missing, JUC attendees can try New Relic Pro for free for 30 days.* Register at newrelic.com/30 and type juc30 in the field.
…interesting news and upcoming events from our partners. This month's spotlight includes content from CloudBees, ARTstor Adopts Platform-as-a-Service to Fast Track New Image Repository This case study describes how ARTstor, a non-profit organization that offers an online image library used by education institutions and museums, used the CloudBees PaaS solution to meet customer commitments. San Francisco Jenkins…, , , , and .
…response times, allowing them to fine tune application servers in the cloud when necessary. Read the complete case study here .
As part of our partnership, all CloudBees customers get a free to monitor their apps in real time, track end user experiences, and diagnose and eliminate bottlenecks. If you're a CloudBees customer, account sign up today.
…models they are used to for on-premise deployments map to the cloud. This white paper from our partner CloudBees looks at the advantagesprovides in accelerating time-to-market and delivering better quality software more quickly, while taking advantage of significant near-term and long-term savings.
Webinar: for PaaS Clouds
In this archived, Michael Neale, a Senior at CloudBees, discusses architectural practices that are essential …
- CloudBees discusses better integration between and .
- Lindsay Holmwood shows us how to instrument monitoring checks with.
- A recent consumerization of IT .survey talks about the impacts of the
- Manish Pandit describes IGN's experience with Scala .
- how to fix problematic …Randall Degges tells us